James Blunt - You're beautiful



My life is brilliant.

我的生活原本是如此光鮮

My love is pure.

我的愛情是如此純真

I saw an angel.

我看到一位天使

Of that I'm sure.

因而我確信

She smiled at me on the subway.

她在地鐵上對我微笑

She was with another man.

而她身邊另外有個男人

But I won't lose no sleep on that,

但我不會因此輾轉難眠

'Cause I've got a plan.

因為我心中早有定見



You're beautiful. You're beautiful.

你是如此美麗 你是如此美麗

You're beautiful, it's true.

你是如此美麗 真的

I saw your face in a crowded place,

在某個擁擠的地方目睹了你的臉龐

And I don't know what to do,

而我將會不知所措

'Cause I'll never be with you.

因為我永遠不會和妳在一起



Yeah, she caught my eye,

是的 我們四目交會

As we walked on by.

就在我們錯身而過的霎那

She could see from my face that I was,

她可以從我臉上表情看出

Fucking high, (淨化版為 Flying high)

我當時真"他媽的"HIGH

And I don't think that I'll see her again,

我想我再也不會見到她

But we shared a moment

但我們所共享的那一刻

that will last till the end.

將永久延續





There must be an angel with a smile on her face,

在她的臉龐上一定有個微笑的天使

When she thought up that I should be with you.

就在當她浮現個念頭 認為我應該和她在一起

But it's time to face the truth,

但的確是該面對事實的時候了

I will never be with you.

我永遠無法與妳相守...

















James blunt唱出屬於他自己





獨特的蒼桑









選Live版本



in Koko, London, Sept 2007



則有不一樣的感覺







我喜歡這首歌



是高一的時候









然後現在聽有不同的感受
創作者介紹

慶兒說了算

慶兒 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(1) 人氣()


留言列表 (1)

發表留言
  • tin199061
  • 這是首好歌

    版主回覆:(11/17/2010 01:07:32 AM)