我好希望可以遇到伯樂
-
伯樂與千里馬的故事大家應該都有聽過
伯樂是一位眼光十分準確的品馬師
只要他看上的馬
沒有一匹不是能日跑千里的良駒





到今日
伯樂泛指能慧眼識英雄的人

而Dr.Dre就是eminem的伯樂
在eminem還沒出現前
饒舌一直都是黑人再唱
白人似乎是無法進入這行的
但是當Dr.Dre在錄音室聽到eminem的聲音時
如獲珍寶似的大叫
但當他要培養他成為首屈一指的饒舌歌手時
旁邊所有的人都笑他
認為他押錯了寶
事實證明他壓對了

這首歌完全唱出他們的師徒情誼有多深厚

 Dr. Dre-feat.Eminem(阿姆) - I Need A Doctor

MV在講述
德瑞博士發生車禍之後
接受阿姆饒舌治療之後
復活過來

編按:因為德瑞博士已經將近十年沒有發片了

[Chorus] 
I'm about to lose my mind
我已經遺棄自己的理想
You've been gone for so long
你早已消失在這些過往的日子
I'm running out of time
我已經超越時間的阻礙
I need a doctor
我需要醫生
Call me a doctor
幫我叫一位醫生
I need a doctor, doctor
我需要一位醫生,醫生
To bring me back to life 
將把我帶回到原來的生活

[Eminem] 
I told the world, one day I would pay it back.
我早已告知這世界,有一天我將會補償這一切
Say it on tape and lay it, record it, so that one day I could play it back.
把說過都錄製在錄音帶和下個賭注,紀錄這些,以至於有一天我將能補償這一切
But I don't even know if I believe it when I'm saying that.
但我並不是完全了解,假使我相信祂當我在祂面前說過這些話
Doubt startin' to creep in, everyday it's just so grey and black.
恐怕這行動慢慢伸入根部,每天就像是灰霧般的煙景和漆黑的壟罩
Hope, I just need a ray of that
希望,我只需要一些光線
'Cause no one sees my vision
因為沒有人能看見我的夢境
When I play it for 'em, they just say it's wack.
當我演奏這首給em,他們只覺得這很古怪
But they don't know what dope is.
但他們不知道,甚至預測不到
And I don't know if I was awake or asleep when I wrote this.
誠然,我並不知道當我寫這些我是否早已被喚醒或是自我麻木
All I know is you came to me when I was at my lowest.
所有讓我對你的了解,當時我還只是個卑微的使者
You picked me up, breathed new life in me. I owe my life to you.
是你選重我,讓我嘗試到新的生活。我感激你所給的生活
Before the life of me, I don't see why you don't see like I do.
這種生活之前,自己都無法了解為什麼你看不到和我做的感覺有一致
But it just dawned on me; you lost a son. See this light in you? It's dark.
但它在我身上就是一個開端;你迷失的孩子。看到這道光在你心中嗎? 它其實是暗的。
Let me turn on the lights and brighten me and enlighten you.
讓我打開這道署光,照亮著我和啟發你
I don't think you realize what you mean to me, not the slightest clue.
我不認為你了解你所給我的暗示,也不算是輕微的提示
'Cause me and you, we're like a crew. I was like your sidekick.
因為我和你,我們就像一個團體。我就向你的夥伴
You gon' either wanna fight when I get off this f-cking mic,
你根本不打算打戰當我退下這討厭的麥克風
Or you gon' hug me. But I'm out of options, there's nothing else I can do
或者你擁抱著我。但我已經失去選擇,已經沒有甚麼事我可以在做了
cause.. 
因為...

[Eminem] 
It hurts when I see you struggle.
那是一種情緒上的傷害,看得出來你的掙扎
You come to me with ideas.
你帶著你的想法
You say that these are pieces, so I'm puzzled.
你說這些只是一小片段,所以我更迷惑
'Cause the sh-t I hear is crazy,
因為我知道這是很瘋狂的
But you're either getting lazy, or you don't believe in you no more.
但你也知道根本就是再慢慢墮落,或者你自己也不相信你自己
Seems like your own opinions, not one you can form. 
似乎就像你自己的想法,沒有人可以塑造成
Can't make a decision, you keep questioning yourself,
不能下決定,你還是不斷質疑著自己
Second guessing, and it's almost like your begging for my help.
第二種猜測,就更像是希望我的幫助
Like, I'm YOUR leader.
可能,我就像是你的領導者
You're supposed to f-cking be MY mentor.
你就像賢者指導或支持著我
I can endure no more!
我無法再忍受!
I demand you remember who you are!
我要求你記得你自己是誰!
It was YOU, who believed in me,
因為這就是你,曾經這麼相信著我
When everyone was telling you, don't sign me.
當每個人都在說著你,並沒有標籤我
Everyone at the f-cking label, lets tell the truth. 
每個人都在那邊搞標籤,讓我說出一些事實


You risked your career for me, I know it as well as you.
你冒著你所處的身分,我知道你也善於如此
Nobody wanted to f-ck with the white boy...
沒有人敢與白人小孩玩
Dre, I'm crying in this booth.
Dre,我正在公共電話亭那哭泣
You saved my life, now maybe it's my time to save yours.
你挽救過我的生活,現在該是我的時候來拯救你
But I can never repay you, what you did for me is way more.
但我能完全不需要償還給你,因為你給我的比我還要多
But I ain't giving up faith, and you ain't giving up on me.
但不會放棄我的忠實,就如同你不放棄我一樣
Get up Dre! I'm dying, I need you, come back for f-ck's sake 
醒醒吧!! Dre! 我正在轉變,我需要你,回來一起吧

[Dr Dre] 
It literally feels like a lifetime ago
這種感覺就好像早期的生活
But I still remember the sh-t like it was just yesterday though
但我仍然記得那些事情就好像只是昨天剛過
You walked in, yellow jump suit
你走進來,黃色的走進
Whole room, cracked jokes 
整個房間裡充滿,破碎般的笑話
Once you got inside the booth, told you, like smoke
有一次你在公共電話亭,告訴你,就像在抽菸
Went through friends, some of them I put on 
經過這些朋友走過,有些事我的朋友
But they just left, they said was riding to the death
但他們都只是離開,他們說這正是騎進死亡
But where the f-ck are they now
但現在他們就像糟透般的圍繞
Now that I need them, I don't see none of them
現在我需要他們,我卻看不到半個人
All I see is Slim 
全部在我看來都是此渺小
F-ck all you fairweather friends 
去~ 全部自以為是公平使者的朋友
All I need is him 
全部我需要是他
F-cking backstabbers 
去 那些暗殺者
When the chips were down, you just laughed at us
當我心情有了缺口,你只是在我們面前狂笑
Now you bout to feel the f-cking wrath of aftermath, faggots
現在你就嘗試著一次對著後果憤怒吧! 這些乾柴
You gon' see us in our lab jackets and ask where the f-ck we been?
你看不到我們的實驗室或是夾克,或是詢問出我們在哪裡?
You can kiss my indecisive ass crack maggots and the crackers ass
你可以親吻著猶豫不決的屁股諷和開闢者的屁
Little cracker jack beat making wack math,
小小的開闢者正用著古怪的數字符號拍子
Backwards producers, I'm back bastards
各位猶豫在邊緣的製造者,我現在正不符合一切的標準
One more CD and then I'm packing up my bags and as I leave
在一塊CD然而,我將會背起我的背包,就如同要離去
And I guarantee they'll scream, Dre don't leave us like that man cause... 
我保證他們一定會尖叫絲吼著,Dre不要離開我們,就像那個人說的一樣








-
我最近好像遇到了伯樂
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    慶兒 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()